CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The P4NE Aotearoa New Zealand programme is now open for applications
The programme will award grants of NZ$50,000 – NZ$150,000
Closing date: 9am on Thursday 26 May 2022 (NZ time)
The P4NE Aotearoa New Zealand programme seeks to make grants to not-for-profit organisations to support one or more of the following objectives:
- Ensure that wellbeing budgets and policy in New Zealand fully incorporate nature.
- Explore how economic systems change can be pursued with deep involvement of indigenous communities.
- Inspire public debate, strengthening ways in which communities and people-power can shape national and local narratives, and influence policy in relation to the economy and the environment.
We welcome applications from organisations who are aligned with our vision and whose work will inspire broader global change, demonstrating how a different approach to economics is both possible and desirable.
To apply for a grant from the P4NE Aotearoa New Zealand programme, the first step is to complete and return our Initial Application Form – a short questionnaire, of 3 questions and some background/contact information. Please do not send anything else at this stage.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The P4NE Aotearoa New Zealand programme seeks to make grants of NZ$50,000 to NZ$150,000 each to not-for-profit organisations based in New Zealand. Whilst our main focus for this programme is for 1-year pilot grants, multi-year funding may be considered (to maximum of 3 years).
Your initial approach to P4NE should be via the Initial Application Form. Please do not call or email us as our small staff team will not be able to respond individually.
- Complete the Initial Application form – answer every section
- Submit your form at any time, but no later than 9am on 26 May 2022 (NZ time)
- Your form cannot be changed once submitted
- We will acknowledge receipt of your application by email
- We will contact you by email (or by the contact method you specify on the form) no later than end July 2022 to let you know if we will progress your application to the next stage. This will involve online meetings/calls and you completing a more detailed, full application
- Successful applicants will have their full application considered later in 2022 (Sept or Nov)
PLEASE RETURN YOUR THE INITIAL APPLICATION BY:
9.00AM THURSDAY 26 MAY (NZ TIME)
DO NOT SEND ANY OTHER DOCUMENTATION
This call for applicants applies to projects in New Zealand only – Partners for a New Economy does not accept unsolicited grant applications.
We generally receive more applications than we are able to fund. Our aim is to make this initial application form as straightforward and time efficient for you as possible.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to reading your application.